|Parker Autoclave Engineers ACHL Series pumps are compact in design, yet offer a range of high pressure outputs. Pneumatic or hand lever driven, the pump is considered explosion proof and safe for use in hazardous areas. ACHL pumps are designed with a hand lever for precise pressure control, remote location, or emergency back-up applications. These pumps can be used for pumping oil, water, and oil/water mixtures. Pumps are designed standard with stainless steel wetted parts, making them ideal for most applications. Contact Parker Autoclave Engineers for any questions on optional materials or download product literature.
ACHL189-01 Series Pump:
Hand Lever/Air-Driven, High Pressure Liquid Pump
- Compact, Hand Operated / Air Operated Liquid High Pressure Pump
- 3” Single-Acting, Single Piston Air Drive/Hand Lever Operated
- Air to Pressure Ratio: 1:213
- Hardened Stainless Steel Plunger
- Air Drive Pressure Range: 15-150 psi (1-10 bar)
- Volume Displacement per Stroke: .035 in3 (.57 cm3)
- Maximum Outlet Pressure: 31,900 psi (2200 bar)
High strength stainless steel pump pressure heads specifically designed and engineered for high cycle life. Extended service check valves with ceramic balls. Sealed, anodized aluminum parts for better protection from harsh environments. Latest lubrication technology provides long, maintenance free seal service life and improves pump efficiency and performance. Noise reduction features are standard. This attention to detail is what sets Parker Autoclave Engineers products apart from the competition.