- Tubing sizes are 1/16, 1/8", 1/4", 3/8", and 1/2".
- Tubing is manufactured from annealed stainless steel.
- Operating temperatures from 0°F (-17.8°C ) to 650°F (343°C).
- Stock tubing lengths from 20 to 26.5 foot (6 to 8 meters).
- Special material and special length tubing available.
The low-pressure series uses Parker Autoclave's Speed Bite connection. This single-ferrule compression sleeve connection delivers fast, easy make-up and reliable bubble-tight performance, in liquid or gas service. Parker Autoclave's low pressure tubing is used for fluid handling for the chemical/petrochemical, research, and oil and gas industries.